A REOTEMP FG20P Backyard Compost Thermometer takes the guesswork out of composting. With a basic understanding of the temperature at the center of your compost pile you will know:
- When to Turn Your Pile
- When to Add More Material
- When to Water
- When Your Compost is Done
Basic composting instructions are included on the back of the package to help get you started. It's the perfect companion for your compost pile, compost bin, or compost tumbler.
REOTEMP has been manufacturing accurate and durable composting equipment for 20+ years. We're confident that our compost thermometer is the most accurate and durable backyard model on the market.
- A Thick 1/4" Diameter Stem: Thicker than the Competition and Has Less of a Chance of Bending
- Hermetically Sealed Dial: Won't Fog Up and Can be Left in the Compost Pile Over Night
- Reinforced Construction: Works to Prevent the Dial from Separating from the Stem
- Quality Bimetal Coils: Benefit from Our Expertise, REOTEMP has Been Manufacturing Thermometers Since 1965
REOTEMP partnered with composting experts to develop the compost activity ranges highlighted on the dial. At a glance you will know how your pile is doing: Steady, Active or Hot.
Only one question remains...HOW HOT'S YOUR PILE?